30/01/2014

MY DAY





My day: 

I get up at half past seven. Then I go to have breakfast with my sister. After breakfast I go to dress myself and brush my teeth. At half past eight I go to school by bike. School starts at nine o'clock and finish at half past one. School starts again at three o'clock until five. When I'm back home I walk my dog. After I study and I do my homework. Every day I go to the swimming pool. On Monday, Wednesday and Friday I go to learn violin in a music centre. I go to bed at ten o'clock and I usually read a book.Thank you for your attention.


My week: 

Everyday except Saturday and Sunday I go to swim at CNB. On Monday, Wednesday and Friday I study music and I play the violin at EMMB. From Monday to Thursday I go to bed at half past nine. On Friday I usually go to bed later, because I eat pizza on the sofa and I watching a film. 

My weekend: 

During the weekend I study at home and I do my homework. Some Saturdays I have a swimming competition. After the competition wen I'm at home I watch a show on the TV which is called Veterinaris. Sometimes, on Saturdays I go to the cinema with my family. On Sunday I usually walk my dog with my family and on evening i usually read a book. 













My Observation: 





Did you use visual support? powerpoint, video.. No very much
Did you show/talk about the photos in the ppoint to the 
audience? Yes I did it
BODY LANGUAGE 
AND EYE CONTACT
Did you look at your audience most of the time?  Yes I did it
Did you read from your notes? No I didn't
Did you do any gestures/movement to hold the attention of your 
audience? No very much. 
STRUCTURE
Did you organize your ideas in order of importance? Yes I did it
Did you use discourse markers to make your ideas more clear? 
(First, then, secondly, on the one hand, on the other hand, finally..)
Which ones?  I did then, after...
CONTENT
 Did you introduce interesting information to your audience? Sometimes 
Was your information more superficial or more detailed and 
original? I don't know. 
LANGUAGE
Did you check your grammar?(verbs, word order...) Yes I check it
Did you use rich/new vocabulary looking up the dictionary? yes I did it
(synonyms/new words/expressions..) Which ones? until, ...
Did you use sentence linkers?(and, but, moreover, also, although..)  Yes, sometimes
Did you use fillers? (well,you know, for example, one second, repeating a 
word...) No very much.
PRONOUNCIATION & 
INTONATION
Did you know how to pronounce all your words? No I didn't
Did you check the pronounciation with a dictionary, a classmate or the 
teacher? Yes I did it
Did you change your tone of voice or use a monotone all the time?  No, only sometimes
Did you speed in a fluid continuum or with breaks and interruptions? Yes.
SELF-EVALUATION You are your teacher! What mark did you get?  8

Hello my name is Nina and now I will explain you a day in my life:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.